Sally Pim

Sally Pim

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We're all in this together!

One more sleep til i hop on a plane Africa bound! How exciting is that?!

I'll be at the airport from about 8:30/9pm tomorrow if anyone wants to say goodbye- at the usual spot- Dome :)

This past weekend has really shown me that we are all in this together- and i'm not just talking about my trip- im talking about our lives and our purpose here. Its encouraging to know that we can be a part of others journeys in different ways.
It's been humbling and amazing to have so many people come up to me and tell me they're praying for my journey! Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and support! God's certainly hearing those prayers because he's filling me with a joy and peace!

Praise Points:
God is a God of hope- who is giving me joy and peace at this time.

God has given me this opportunity to serve Him in this way and has met my needs- through very generous friends and family.

Prayer Points:
That any fear or anxiety goes away and doesnt impede on my enjoying these next few days of travelling

That my luggage (and myself) gets to Malawi safely and in tact!

That we get through the Moz/Malawi border ok!

Lookin forward to writing from Africa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment