Sally Pim

Sally Pim

Monday, May 7, 2012

I made it!

Well im here in Lichinga, Mozambique! I was welcomed in Blantyre by the wonderful Crane family- it was great to see them again and they were very welcoming. We spent the night in a guest house and then went on the long road trip to Lichinga. I even got proposed to twice along the way!

8 or so hours later and we made it to the Beecks!! Its so good to see them again!!! Kath had been working hard to get my house in order- it looks great and i feel very much at home! Im looking forward to an awesome week settling into this new life!

I dont always have the net or phone access but i'll keep you updated when i can!




2 comments:

  1. does the shower still give electric shocks?? ;) Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope :) Alan fixed it yayyyyyyyy!!! and there are no rats in the roof (i don't think!)...only snakes to contend with..

    ReplyDelete