Sally Pim

Sally Pim

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sssh it's a secret!


I have a secret.... the whole reason i'm writing this blog.

 But i can't share it with you yet until its absolutely 100% concrete.

But i can tell you that while i'm waiting (and getting more excited/worried by the day) i'm learning more about patience. This next year depends solely on an email i am yet to recieve. A letter to show whether  i have the opportunity or not.

Most of you know anyway, and i'm pretty confident that it will happen...but i still need that one little email to confirm the opportunity to be real and true!

 Patience is a hard virtue to learn...

The great thing about this time of waiting though is that i am discovering just how much i want this opportunity to happen. If i had any doubts before, they are well and truly gone now. God has filled me with excitement and a real yearning to follow through with this...I know for sure He is leading me in this...it'll be interesting to see what His plan is if i don't get this opportunity, but if i do, then i hope you'll hold me accountable as i continue to seek Him!! (and remind me of the excitement i feel now!)

In the meantime though, it means i don't have a lot to talk about.... so if you have any thoughts for me, or anything you want me to talk about please please PLEASE ask away...I love interaction!!!

Thanks for reading :)


PS: I now have fish on my blogspot!!! YAY!
















6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lozz for your reply...Just wait for the next post :) Yay to film stuff!

      Delete
  2. I love the fishies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally im feeding your fish yaay!! im gonna see what happens if i overfeed them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What happened? Did they explode...Remember, one of them is named after you!

      Delete