Sally Pim

Sally Pim

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's Official!!

I'm going to Africa!!

Surprise :)

Although i haven't been very good at keeping it secret!

I just got the email today and am happy to report that on May 3rd i'll be embarking on an exciting journey to Mozambique where  i will get the opportunity to look after some wonderful missionary kids and support the workers already over there, in whatever projects they have going on during this time.

How long will i be gone? Who knows! I'm saying 3 months for now, but i'm getting an open ended ticket so we will see! The aim is to try and be as flexible as possible so that i can truly be 'following'!

ok...better start planning some things....like a trip to the travel doctor...

Let the journey begin!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sally thats sooo exciting!!! Congratulations! I KNOW that you will have such an amazing time and I KNOW that God will teach you so much and give you opportunities to share your faith will you are there but still we will miss you! You'll definitely have to keep blogging so we can hear all the awesome things youre up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie Q! Maybe i can skype for bible studies :) 1pm african time every tuesday!! hehe

      Delete
  2. Twinny I reckon you should get an open ended ticket or at least stay til Feb 2013....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon you should quit uni and come NOW! :) I'm praying for you as you go on your own journey! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha...i have- read it! I'll do a post on film stuff soon i promise...i've got cool news (but if i tell you in person you'll probs write another comment like this- so i better wait til it comes out in the blog haha!)

      Delete